Computer Science Professor and Researcher ESIEA / 2022 - Present
Computer science instructor at ESIEA - School of Engineering, teaching mainly AI courses, machine learning, image processing and numerical in python, Graph theory, data encoding and compression.
Associate Professor FACULTY OF SCIENCE, LEBANESE UNIVERSITY
/ 2012 - 2022
Computer science instructor at the Applied Mathematics department at the Faculty of Science, teaching mainly programming courses that
range from basics, till Data structures, advanced algorithms to reach competitive programming. Excellent experience in innovative education
methods in online teaching and assessment of programming. Recent research works involve detecting clinical manifestation of apathy using
machine learning. Research interest is now targeted towards Deep learning and Neural networks.
Game Design and Development Master Supervisor FACULTY OF SCIENCE, LEBANESE UNIVERSITY
/ 2017 - 2019
The Game Design and Development master program involved all aspects of creating games–design, content creation, programming, testing,
and project management.
- Designing, and evaluating this master curriculum and program.
- Supervising, motivating and providing academic guidance this master students.
- Establishing contact with different local gaming companies to ensure internship for students.
Information Chief Officer FACULTY OF SCIENCE, LEBANESE UNIVERSITY
/ 2014 - 2017
- Provide technological guidance, supervise information system and communications network, participate in vendor contract negotiations for
all new computer equipment and software purchased for the dean’s office.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the dean’s office.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the dean’s office objectives.
- Maintain information technology strategies by managing staff, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Cultural Service Chief Officer - Communication Officer FACULTY OF SCIENCE, LEBANESE UNIVERSITY
/ 2017 - 2019
- Manage the Faculty of Science’s website, and various social media platforms to establish and maintain dialogue with students and reach new
- Write media releases, speeches and newsletters in line with the Faculty of Science’s policies and strategic vision.
- Develop and maintain media contacts across a range of media outlets (local, national, and international; print, broadcast, radio, and electronic) and draft media releases when necessary.
- Handle enquiries from a range of local and national media.
- Write content for the Faculty of Science’s website.
- Planning, organizing, and supervising a range of events both on-campus and off-campus, to cite mainly:
- June 2014 - Links between scientific research, university and society
- December 2015 - Opening ceremony of Georges and Henriette Tohme Herbarium
- February 2015 - Lasers in the medical field
- March 2015 - Workshop on sustainable management of water resources in Lebanon
- April 2015 - Geosciences Consortium
- June 2015 - The role of the Lebanese University in preserving the natural heritage, the Museum of Natural History
- October 2015 - The reality of scientific research in Lebanon
- November 2015 - BioBeirut 5 - Cancer Biology and Immunology Meeting
- November 2015 - Status of the oil industry in Lebanon: challenges, opportunities and aspiration
- January 2016 - 1st University Health / Safety Day
- February 2016 - The challenges of master’s internships in companies: from innovation to development
- March 2016 - Daily lifestyle and its relationship to cardiovascular disease
- April 2016 - Security and water management in Lebanon and the countries of the region
- August 2016 - Inauguration of Applied Plant Biotechnology Laboratory
- August 2016 - Security and water management in Lebanon and the countries of the region
- September 2016 - Commencement Ceremony ∼ 900 students
- October 2016 - Investigating DNS Abuse / Misuse for Law Enforcement Agents
- October 2016 - Recruitment of new teachers
- April 2017 - LAAS 23rd International Scientific Conference
IT Managerr FACULTY OF SCIENCE, LEBANESE UNIVERSITY
/ 2011 - 2014
Maintain information technology strategies by managing staff, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Data analyst and Project manager MIDDLE EAST STUDIES LTD / 2008 - 2014
Collecting, collating and carrying out complex data analysis in support of management and customer requests.